What we do and why you should join us?
GameChangerSF one of the fastest growing, most respected marketers of mobile apps and games. We help high profile publishers and developers of mobile apps and games make money from their creations. We have unique, proprietary methods to get great results for our clients. Best of all, we are looking for somebody we can train because nobody does it like us! Did we mention we have a great time doing what we do?
We are big enough to get the job done but small enough to know our employees as people.
What are we looking for?
GameChangerSF is looking for a smart, logical, analytical Facebook Marketing Manager to work on paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and other channels. We are a major advertiser on Facebook and will train you how to do it better than anyone.
Our ideal candidate has a background in finance or quantitative analysis but does NOT need to have Facebook advertising experience. A passion for games and mobile apps is a big plus.
What will you do?
- Understand our clients' goals and translate them into plans and actions
- Plan, deploy, maintain, monitor, expand, analyze and optimize Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- Proactively seek, identify and evaluate innovative opportunities for growth and improvement, to increase app user growth
- Keep up with the latest changes in the Facebook and mobile ecosystem
- Continually strive for higher volume and better results with ongoing optimization
- Analyze data and develop meaningful insights that can be turned into actionable decisions for the campaigns
- Maintain high performance by continuously monitoring campaign results and making appropriate changes
- Help optimize the app store pages and funnel experiences to improve traction and conversion in the app store
- Enjoy great teamwork, have fun, and take pride in building a world-class organization and be a great addition to a great company
- Love of data, analytics and a healthy curiosity to find trends and get better results
- Ability to proactively seek, identify and evaluate new innovative opportunities for campaign growth and improvement
- Excellent client communication, attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Tech savviness
- Be a nice person and add to our great culture
Bonus Skills/Experience (not required):
- Experience with mobile user acquisition on the Facebook Platform
- 4-year degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Math, Economics, or Engineering
- Basic knowledge of statistics (P-value, significance, correlation vs causation)
- SQL experience
- Experience with graphic design/editing (Photoshop or similar) and/or video editing
- Be able to speak a second (or more) language. Most of the team is multilingual
- We prefer somebody in the San Francisco Bay Area (bonus points for Palo Alto, San Francisco or Oakland.). You can work from home, but being near one of us will make training easier.
If send a note and resume or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com