We Are Hiring an Art Director
Work Location: Palo Alto, CA but will consider remote for outstanding candidates
What we do and why should you join us:
GameChangerSF is one of the fastest growing, most respected marketers of mobile apps and games. We work with top brands and game developers in the industry and we get them great results! Some of the brands that we’ve worked with include Marvel, Game of Thrones, Star Trek, Walking Dead, Rick & Morty and Wheel of Fortune.
We are big enough to get the job done and be able to compete with anyone, but small enough to know our employees as people.
What we are looking for:
GameChangerSF is looking for an Art director who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers download and use apps.
Our ideal candidate has worked in either games or digital advertising and is both creative and analytical. We judge how well advertising works by analyzing data and expect our art department to be comfortable with data.
What you will do:
- Lead creative strategy and art production across multiple clients, including mobile games and e-commerce brands.
- Generate clear ideas for static, animated and video concepts
- Write copy for ads
- Understand and report creative performance to internal and external parties (based on automated reports)
- Create ads as well as lead internal and external art production
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audiences
- Work with user acquisition staff to test and refine ad concepts to find the best performers
- Work experience in digital advertising
- Strong project management skills
- Expert in Photoshop and other visual design tools
- Strong graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Comfort with data, analytics and an ability to identify trends and get better results
- Experience with mobile advertising and/or Facebook ads
Bonus Skills/Experience (not required):
- Understanding of advertising KPIs
- Video editing experience
- Experience writing creative briefs
- Experience writing ad copy
- Interest in online and mobile games
To apply, send an email email@example.com with your resume and a note about why you are qualified and interested.